If you’re new to online business or you’d like to become more involved, here are a few things that you will need to know for a successful start.
It’s important that your site is built properly the first time around. Often, people try to cut corners and costs on websites, but this inevitably leads to their demise. We’ve got the top 5 most important things to remember.
- Your Content Management System – This is the basis for your website. Choose the one which is best for you. We prefer WordPress. It’s simple to learn and free to use.
- Your Host – Make sure your web host has great service, are reliable and have quick loading times.
- Your Theme – Choose a theme that is modern, responsive and suits your brand image. Make sure it has as many built-in functions as you need.
- Register to be found – Submit your sitemap to Google so you can be found in search results.
- Make sure you have Google Analytics account so that you can start getting data about your visitors!
There is plenty more to learn about building a site. We’ve got a whole series of articles to help get you started with Online Marketing, including how to choose the kind of site you need and what you need to be putting on it to ensure its doing the best job it can do.